I know this part can be boring so I’ll do my best to make it short yet clear.
This is a quick overview of what you can and what you can’t do with my designs:
OK TO DO
– You can do everything you want (that’s what my designs are made for) such as t-shirts, mugs, bags, decals, scrapbook projects, post cards etc. for friends, family, customers and even for yourself.
– You can sell up to 500 products made with the design and no need to pay extra cost. This is considered as Small Business needs.
If you are no longer Small (Good for you!) and would like to sell over 500 products made with the design check out my Commercial licenses here:
NOT A GOOD IDEA
– To resell or share the files in any digital format (b/c I do this)
– To say the designs are yours (b/c they’re mine)
– To upload the designs on POD and Fulfillment websites like Zazzle, Amazon Merch, Redbubble, Printful etc. (b/c you’re creative and hard-working person who wants to sell unique products handmade by you)
However if you’re exhausted of all that hard work you may want a change by uploading some designs on Zazzle, Merch, Redbubble etc.
You can do this by purchasing my Extended license
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
There is one very IMPORTANT and a bit tricky part called **TRADEMARK**
In our case this may be a word or a phrase which is trademark protected by someone who decided to have in his/her possession this particular word or phrase (I’m not kidding).
The registrations are issued by USPTO and refer to one or more trademark classes such as mugs, t-shirt, posters, decals etc.
This means you are not allowed to use these words and phrases to make items for sale in those classes. If you do you may be sued (not kidding at all).
If all this sh…t sounds crazy to you then we are in the same boat.
Unfortunately my Commercial licenses are NOT applicable for trademark protected words and phrases 🙁
I do my best to research and remove such designs from my shop but there are hundreds of new trademarks registered every day.
So my advice to you is to do your own research in TESS database in order to find out if your desired word or phrase is trademark protected in a class that you are selling.
MORE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
My designs work with Cricut Explore, Silhouette Cameo and other compatible cutting machines. If you’re newbie to all of this make sure your machine works with these file formats by reading its manual first.
Files will be available for download as soon as the payment has cleared . You will receive an email or you can reach the files through the order history in your account.
Please note that the colors you see on your screen might differ from the final printed product. This is not because you suffer from daltonism but only because the monitor and printer settings are different for each device.
Due to electronic nature of these products, I am not able to issue a refund. Why? Because if you try to send the files back it won’t work. You still have the files. Sounds weird but it is what it is.
But Don’t panic! Whatever problem you may have with my files I will do my best to help you. Just Contact me. You don’t have to wait too long for me to reach you out.