Commercial use includes:
1.Use the design for personal and business needs for yourself or on behalf of a client
2. Use the design for marketing and advertising
3. Printing the design on final physical products for sale such as t-shirts and other clothing, mugs, bags, phone and laptop cases, stickers, cards, invitations, planners, printable art, flyers,decals, journals, notebooks, book covers, wall clocks etc.
1. Distributing the files themselves in any manner (selling, giving away for free or as part of a package of products.)
- Selling digital items that compete withTheBlackCatPrints products such as SVGs, printables, etc. However you may sell physical printed products as stated above.
- Allowing more than one user to use the design to make projects for personal use or for sale
4. Uploading the design on print on demand sites* (Society6, Redbubble, Zazzle, Merch by Amazon, Teepublic etc.)
5. Uploading the high resolution files on the web
You may not claim my designs as your own work.
This purchase does not transfer rights.
*If you like to upload the design on print on demand sites, please purchase my Extended commercial license.
HOW TO PURCHASE:
Include this license in your cart along with the product you want to use the license for.
If you purchase this license for products previously bought, please contact me with your order number.
You will receive one PDF document with the license details. Keep this document and your order number as a proof for your license.
Unfortunately my Commercial licenses are NOT applicable for trademark protected words and phrases. I do my best to research and remove such designs from my store but there are hundreds of new trademarks registered every day.
So my advice to you is to do your own research in TESS database in order to find out if your desired word or phrase is trademark protected in a class that you are selling.